Sunday, January 25, 2009

How do I know you?

Many times when I am out running errands I am asked "You look familiar, how do I know you?"
99.78% of the time I have no idea who this person is. Then the person proceeds to play the twenty question game. This drives me bonkers! I usually answer that I have a very generic face and I live under a rock in the hopes that they will go away scratching their head.
Do you resemble a celebrity? I have a friend that looks like Brendan Fraser if you squint while looking at him.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! I want to run when that happens to me. I am generally afraid it will involve some drunken story from college that will not reflect well on me.

    I wish I could say I get mistaken for Angelina Jolie, but I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did that once to Mark Harmon. How embarassing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I left you a little award at my site. Check it out (it's the first entry for today, so you will need to scroll down a little!).

    ReplyDelete